3.-

Y esta es otra canción que estoy disfrutando escuchar. Bueno, hay dos versiones del mismo tema, pero me quedo con (oh nostalgia). Patrick, me salvaste ese día, gracias.


Every word's a new regret if you say it right (right)
Every wound can be forgotten in the right light

Oh, nostalgia I don't need you anymoreCause the salad days are over
and beat is at my door
They might 
try to tell you how you can live your lifeBut don't - don't forget it's your right
To do whatever you like, you like, you like, you like

Cause you could be your own spotlight (a-yo a-yo)
You could be your own spotlight (a-yo a-yo)
You could be the star you could shine so bright (a-yo a-yo)
Y O U C O U L D B E Y O U R O W N     S P O T L I G H T

Depression is a little bit like happy hour, right
It's always gotta be happening somewhere on any (any) given (given) night

And oh, nostalgia I don't need you anymore
I just hope my perfect stranger
that my kids look more like yours

Cause I had a little bit of bad luck (shine a light on me, shine a light on me)
No wonder this crumbling wall stuck (shine a light on me, shine a light on me)
A little sweetness keeps just out of reach (shine a light on me, shine a light on me)
Cause compassion is something that they just don't - just don't teach, teach (shine a light on me, shine a light on me)
Spotlight (a-yo a-yo you could be your own spotlight)
S P O T L I G H T
S P O T L I G H T
S P O T L I G H T
(a-yo a-yo you could be your own spotlight)
(you could be the star you could shine so bright)
Yeah
(a-yo a-yo) Yeah
You could be your own S P O T L I G H T