I woke up it was 7
I waited till 11
Just to figure out that no one would call I think i gota lot of friends but I don't hear from them
What's another night all alone?
When your spending everyday on your own
And here it goes
I'm just a kid and life is a nightmare
I'm just a kid, I know that its not fair
Nobody cares, cause I'm alone and the world is
Having more fun than me
Tonight...
And maybe when the night is dead, I'll crawl into my bed
Staring at these 4 walls again
I'll try to think about the last time, I had a good time Everyone's got somewhere to go [but me]
And they're gonna leave me here on my own and here it goes
I waited till 11
Just to figure out that no one would call I think i got
What's another night all alone?
When your spending everyday on your own
And here it goes
I'm just a kid and life is a nightmare
I'm just a kid, I know that its not fair
Nobody cares, cause I'm alone and the world is
Having more fun than me
Tonight...
And maybe when the night is dead, I'll crawl into my bed
Staring at these 4 walls again
I'll try to think about the last time, I had a good time Everyone's got somewhere to go [but me]
And they're gonna leave me here on my own and here it goes
What the fuck is wrong with me?
Don't fit in with anybody
How did this happen to me?
Wide awake I'm bored and I can't fall asleep
And every night is the worst night ever
I'm just a kid...
I'm just a kid and life is a nightmare
I'm just a kid, I know that it's not fair
Nobody cares, cause I'm alone and the world is
Nobody wants to be alone in the world.
I'm all alone tonight
Nobody cares tonight
Cause I'm just a kid
Tonight... and forever
I'm just a kid, I know that it's not fair
Nobody cares, cause I'm alone and the world is
Nobody wants to be alone in the world.
I'm all alone tonight
Nobody cares tonight
Cause I'm just a kid
Tonight... and forever
Es un poco triste. Pienso que esta canción grita "desesperado, triste y solo"
Lo siguiente que viene entre comillaslo escribí y después lo borré y pensé que me hacia ver muy...no sé... muy no yo."this song has been stuck on my head since i heard it back in 2002 when i was a "happy kid"
Now i can relate even more. Forever Alone. xodani" pero aqui esta.