I refuse to sink.

Please put the doctor on the phone 'cause I'm not making any sense Blame everyone but me for this mess And my back has been breaking from this heavy heart We never seemed so far I'm hopelessly hopeful, you're just hopeless enough But we never had it at all.
. capital d.
Entrada más reciente Entrada antigua Inicio

deadline

  • ►  2013 (17)
    • ►  julio (2)
    • ►  junio (5)
    • ►  mayo (2)
    • ►  abril (4)
    • ►  enero (4)
  • ▼  2012 (20)
    • ▼  julio (2)
      • Me siento como en una película trágica en la que a...
      • Please put the doctor on the phone 'cause I'm not ...
    • ►  junio (3)
    • ►  abril (1)
    • ►  marzo (3)
    • ►  febrero (2)
    • ►  enero (9)
  • ►  2011 (123)
    • ►  diciembre (7)
    • ►  noviembre (9)
    • ►  octubre (5)
    • ►  septiembre (9)
    • ►  agosto (10)
    • ►  julio (35)
    • ►  junio (12)
    • ►  mayo (1)
    • ►  abril (1)
    • ►  marzo (1)
    • ►  febrero (8)
    • ►  enero (25)
  • ►  2010 (95)
    • ►  diciembre (10)
    • ►  noviembre (6)
    • ►  octubre (13)
    • ►  septiembre (28)
    • ►  agosto (14)
    • ►  julio (5)
    • ►  abril (3)
    • ►  marzo (5)
    • ►  febrero (10)
    • ►  enero (1)
  • ►  2009 (8)
    • ►  noviembre (1)
    • ►  agosto (1)
    • ►  julio (1)
    • ►  junio (5)
Tema Etéreo. Imágenes del tema: Nikada. Con la tecnología de Blogger.