probably you didn't wanna know
If I were a month, I’d be May
If I were a day of the week, I’d be Saturday
If I were a time of day, I’d be Sunset
If I were a planet, I’d be Saturn
If I were a sea animal, I’d be a Octopus
If I were a direction, I’d be South
If I were a piece of furniture, I’d be a bookshelf
If I were a liquid, I’d be rain
If I were a gemstone, I’d be Chrysocolla, the gemstone
If I were a tree, I’d be a maple tree <33
If I were a tool, I’d be a scissors (?
If I were a flower, I’d be a Hydrangea or a rose
If I were a kind of weather, I’d be a rainy
If I were a musical instrument, I’d be a guitar
If I were a color, I’d be yellow or orange
If I were an emotion, I’d be calm and then euphoria
If I were a fruit, I’d be a pineapple
If I were a sound, I’d be a good concert and then the silence before the applause
If I were an element, I’d be fire
If I were a car, I’d be mini cooper, beetle or aston martin DB5
If I were a food, I’d be french fries
If I were a place, I’d be a beach and a quite forest
If I were a material, I’d be iron
If I were a taste, I’d be chocolate
If I were a scent, I’d be wet floor after the rain, old books and houses, my mom's perfume
If I were an object, I’d be a light
If I were a body part, I’d be eyes
If I were a facial expression, I’d be surprise
If I were a song, I’d be - cant decide, too many.
If I were a pair of shoes, I’d be my sneakers or and oxford shoe.